Job opportunity at Helping Hands Essex
A new and exciting position has arisen within HHE.
We are looking for an “Housing liaison and operations officer”. This is a split role, combining supporting our clients with their rehabilitation in move-on accommodation and working as a housing officer assisting with the management and growth of the business.
The candidate will be responsible for;
- Supporting the clients in their rehabilitation growth in their secondary housing via care planning
- Assisting the clients in the practical areas, including housing, legal issues, benefits and signposting where necessary
- Playing a pivotal role in developing third party relationships with local partners around housing
- Developing strategies to make cost effective decisions around housing
- Taking ownership in housing operational regulatory demands and working to create solutions
- Managing volunteers to assist practical support in housing operations
- Reporting on client and operational statistical figures around housing and succession
This is a full-time job, 37.5 hours per week.
The salary for this position will be between £18k and £21k.
This is a challenging but rewarding role, so if you are interested please email [email protected] with a copy of your CV